I bet you think microwave ovens were invented for the purpose of making your life easier. Defrost some chicken, cook some soup, reheat last nights leftovers. Maybe warm a cold cup of coffee. Well, how about this. The Nazi’s invented the microwave oven to be used for the invasion of Russia. Who would have guessed? There’s more. After the war, the Russians retrieved some microwaves and did testing on their biological effects. What they learned led to a 1976 ban prohibiting the use of microwave ovens in the Soviet Union. (This ban is no longer in effect.)
Now you have a choice to make. You can stop reading and go make yourself some microwave popcorn and remain oblivious to the dangers of microwave cooking or you can read on and make an informed decision about the future of your microwave oven.
Swiss, Russian, and German clinical studies have come to the following conclusions about microwave oven use:
- Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes permanent brain damage by “shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain.
- The human body cannot break down the unknown by-products created in microwaved foods.
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
- The effects of microwaved food by-products are permanent within the human body.
- Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients of all microwaved foods are reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit.
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors) which may help explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory and concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence. (GCNM, NC13. Copyright 2010)
If microwave ovens are so dangerous, why are they being used in over 90% of American homes? It’s true they’re convenient and energy efficient but at what cost? Here’s one last bit of information for you to consider.
In 1991, Dr. Hans Ulrich Hertel published a research paper indicating that food cooked in microwave ovens could pose a greater health risk than foods cooked by conventional means. A magazine article was also written which stated that the consumption of food cooked in microwave ovens had cancerous effects on the blood. The cover of the magazine featured a picture of the Grim Reaper holding a microwave oven. Want to know how well that went over? The Swiss Association of Dealers for Electro-apparatuses for Households and Industry used their influence to have a gag order issued against Dr. Hertel. And in 1993 he was convicted for “interfering with commerce” and prohibited from further publishing his results. Though this decision has since been reversed, it’s interesting to see that commerce took priority over health.
If you found this information interesting, please leave me a comment and share with your friends and followers.
Using my microwave as a kitchen clock and lighted bread box.